Recently, I have had a few people that are new to Twitter asking me for some “Follow” suggestions. Feel free to add some of your own favorites. Here is my Top Ten list:
- Michael Hyatt @MichaelHyatt He is easily my Number One. As the CEO of Thomas Nelson Publishing, he knows a thing or two about writing. His tweets are informative and educational. He often includes links to his blog, which is a must read. Check him out, read his stuff…follow him.
- Matthew Paul Turner @JesusNeedsNewPR Turner consistently posts great content. He is a very funny guy that is not afraid to poke fun at Christians, but it is never in a mean way. There is a reason he has over 37,000 followers. Check him out.
- Peter Griffin @PeterGriffinn If you like Family Guy, follow this guy. The content is a little racy but will give you a laugh during your day.
- Preschool Gems @preschoolgems From the mouths of babes…etc. These are some great quotes from youngsters.
- Dois Policiais @PigsTales If you like tweets about police work, follow these guys. They put up some posts that will leave you laughing and shaking your head.
I’ll post my next five favorites in Part Two…