What are You Listening to?
Podcast are a great way to invest in yourself. There are podcasts that cover pretty much anything that interests you. They are a great way to learn something new and sharpen what you already know! Here are a few of my favorites.
1. Leading and Learning- This is my podcast and I hope you will check it out. I talk about leadership, personal development, theology, and a lot more. My podcasts are usually no longer than fifteen minutes so it is easy to fit in during those short car rides.
2. The EntreLeadership Podcast- This is probably one of my favorite podcasts right now. It is sponsored by Dave Ramsay's company. Each new episode has a an interview with an amazing leader. These interviews are excellent! The show also often has an excerpt of Dave Ramsay teaching. Great podcast!
3. C3 Church San Diego- Pastor Jurgen Mattesius is the senior pastor of C3 San Diego and the overseer for C3 Americas. He is a phenomenal communicator and also has some great guest speakers in his church.
4. This is Your Life with Michael Hyatt- Michael Hyatt writes one of the most popular leadership and personal development blogs in the world. His podcast covers a variety of topics and is excellent!
5. The Showrunner- This is a great podcast if you have ever thought about launching a podcast of your own. It is entertaining and very educational. Many of the things that are talked about on the show are also applicable if you are a blogger but have no desire to do a podcast.
Do you have any favorite podcasts? Leave the link in the comments. I would love to know what you are listening to!
David and Annie are serving the Lord in Brazil. they are training leaders and helping plant churches. You can be a part of their team. Just click here to get involved. Obrigado!