What are You Listening to?
Podcast are a great way to invest in yourself. There are podcasts that cover pretty much anything that interests you. They are a great way to learn something new and sharpen what you already know! Here are a few of my favorites.
1. Leading and Learning– This is my podcast and I hope you will check it out. I talk about leadership, personal development, theology, and a lot more. My podcasts are usually no longer than fifteen minutes so it is easy to fit in during those short car rides.
2. The EntreLeadership Podcast– This is probably one of my favorite podcasts right now. It is sponsored by Dave Ramsay’s company. Each new episode has a an interview with an amazing leader. These interviews are excellent! The show also often has an excerpt of Dave Ramsay teaching. Great podcast!
3. C3 Church San Diego– Pastor Jurgen Mattesius is the senior pastor of C3 San Diego and the overseer for C3 Americas. He is a phenomenal communicator and also has some great guest speakers in his church.
4. This is Your Life with Michael Hyatt– Michael Hyatt writes one of the most popular leadership and personal development blogs in the world. His podcast covers a variety of topics and is excellent!
5. The Showrunner– This is a great podcast if you have ever thought about launching a podcast of your own. It is entertaining and very educational. Many of the things that are talked about on the show are also applicable if you are a blogger but have no desire to do a podcast.
Do you have any favorite podcasts? Leave the link in the comments. I would love to know what you are listening to!
David and Annie are serving the Lord in Brazil. they are training leaders and helping plant churches. You can be a part of their team. Just click here to get involved. Obrigado!